About the server

This is my first attempt at a Minecraft server.
There is still a great deal coming after Bukkit server wrapper has an actual release other than just snapshots. As the server grows and people express opinions I can bend the server to how you guys enjoy playing
Minecraft
Unlike other servers I have joined in the past, I wanted to make this server for the people, not for myself. That means I'm dedicated to help you in anyway possible create and explore. My biggest concern is your projects, while they run on my server, I feel they are still your property. I aim to preserve any project you guys make, and even if we need to switch maps or servers, know that I will copy any creation you make so that u may enjoy it on your own single player, or on the new map we would change to.
I will try to post the whole server map for download weekly on the blog as well as always have it available anytime by request.
The server will be running 24/7 and I will always issue plenty of warning before it goes down if needed for maintenance. I am currently running it with 2gb of ram, and will add more if ever needed. Any perfomance issues can be posted at anytime on this blog or our forum.
For now hope you enjoy it, just apply to the server using the methods listed under the post [Apply] found on the left side panel, to be white-listed. please allow at least 16-24hours for a request to be reviewed, upon acceptance or denial you will receive an email back with an answer, if an request is accepted it means you have already been added to the white-list. If you receive an email stating you have been accepted and still can't join due to the white-list, just comment in either this blog or on our forum and I'll work to resolve the problem.