Apply

TERRAFORM Applicant Request:
*please post this format back either in the comments section of this post, on our forum, or to my email at ybronhaiasi@gmail.com
*Please allow 16-24hours for evaluation, I may be sleeping or working alot before i can veiw this :D


[Black] 
What's your in-game name?
[Grey] 
Why do you think you would be a great addition to the Server?
[White] What brought you to this server? (Google? Friend? Forum Skimming?)

[Red] Provide a working email or post this request in our forum so that I may respond to it
[Violet] If u want, Post a picture of something you've made! either a photo web link or include it in an email (this is not required but I would like to see your creations :D)

*By filling this application you agree to NOT to share the IP if accepted with anyone else.
You also agree to NOT Grief in any form. You also agree to Respect other players, and do you part in reporting those (players or admins) that do not follow these rules
*Disobeying these rules will get you instantly banned with no questions asked.

Please post your Application Requests in this thread only!

7 comments:

  1. My in game name is Jorsh1p
    yes i am a great builder i have built hole citys on my old server
    I found the server while Skimming on my MC forms
    Whiteprayer85@yahoo.com
    i do have a few pics I dont know how to upload them tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont look at anyservers untill i get a response I swear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Black] What's your in-game name?
    IGN:Imagined
    [Grey] Why do you think you would be a great addition to the Server?
    I think I would be a great addition to this server due to the fact, I'm experienced in building.
    And with my help, the community can help build something really cool!
    [White] What brought you to this server? (Google? Friend? Forum Skimming?)
    Forum skimming :)
    [Red] My email: Skilled_iverson@hotmail.com

    Posted this application in your thread on MineCraftForums too :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's your in-game name?
    IGN: Knightsnipe

    Why do you think you would be a great addition to the Server?
    I think i would be a great addition to the server due to some of the ideas running about in my head... i gotta build.... must let them out!!! (regains composer) sorry about that...
    What brought you to this server? (Google? Friend? Forum Skimming?)
    Forum skimming...

    My email: Fallenarchangel18@yahoo.com

    And i'm a flippin idiot at times...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Err, I'm not on WhiteList :o.
    You sent me a PM on MC Forums, but seems to me, i'm still not on White List.
    IGN:Imagined

    ReplyDelete
  6. [Black] What's your in-game name?
    IronAtom
    [Grey] Why do you think you would be a great addition to the Server?
    I like to build.
    [White] What brought you to this server?
    Trailer+Whitelist.
    [Red]
    Email = SuperZ1337@aol.com

    ReplyDelete